Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Sonic Synth review in Keyboard

Squids

Okay, this is the one time I SHOULD be on topic since there was a rumor that this was a Keyboard Magazine related forum. ;) (and a little bit of Football and silliness). I know I haven't been around much lately. I've been busy working on the next sample based thing... also some major refills for Reason if anyone likes that. Have you guys played with Malstrom and the NNXT in Reason 2 yet? Nice.

Anyway, for those of you that don't know, my company Sonic Reality jointly with IK Multimedia has a cool VSTi/MAS and RTAS plug-in out called Sonic Synth. It is actually a Sampletank module that essentially is a bundle of Sampletank LE with 3 discs of sound content made by us in ST format. I won't talk about it too much here because my purpose of posting was to mention that it is finally reviewed in Keyboard Magazine's September issue! Go buy the issue and check it out (Now I know someone at Keyboard is happy I posted). It's a short take so it's not super-in-depth but if you don't know about it yet this is a good chance to read about it from Keyboard's perspective.

BTW, this is the last week of the promotion where you get the extra 2 discs for free...incase you wanted to know. I won't go on and on about it here and I don't want to be flamed for being too much of an "ad" because if you bothered to read this thread based on it's title then it should only be because you are interested in it- and I am only trying to help those people who are interested in it go to the magazine this forum is about to read about it- so thanks for allowing me to do that.

If you want to know more and if you haven't been to this resource: www.kvr-vst.com it is a great place to read about instrument plug-ins in general plus we have a company forum there as well where you can ask me and people from my company questions (there are also several other company forums...it's a cool place...yes, I know that many of you already know about it- sorry).

Well, thanks for letting me just mention that I was excited about being reviewed once again in my childhood favorite magazine (I have issues going back to the late 70's... love those old ads! Always wanted a Prism and to win a Gleeman Clear!).

Peace.

Squids = Dave

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived