Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Do you post and run ? or pay attention to logged in users ?

Dan O

hello to all ,

Just kind of curios . Do most participants of this forum post a subject and run ?

Or do you pay attention to the logged in users shown at bottom of page ?

BTW ....wouldn't it be better to have the logged in users and guest at the top of the forum ?

I have always been a post and stop back later type guy . just curios ....dano

www.esnips.com/web/SongsfromDanO

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dano:

BTW ....wouldn't it be better to have the logged in users and guest at the top of the forum ?

On the forum home page, when there's a lot of visitors, this takes up a lot of space. It was requested to move it to the bottom.

Lately I post and run because my eyes are bothering me and I have to cut back on computer time. It is been a couple weeks since I really read the message board like I used to.

I never look at the names at the bottom and set my account up as "hidden".

Robert

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

I post up, take my pick, scramble to the top of the key, then get my pass and dribble-drive in for the layup and the foul.

Oh, wait, this isn't the b-ball thread. :)

I post and try and continue to participate on threads in which I've been involved. I don't have time, though, to sit around and wait, so I'm in and out all day long, as well as being active on several other forums and newsgroups.

And, believe it or not, I actually do most of my "work" during the day as well. ;)

- Jeff

I've made several replies in this forum. On many different topics. And I don't even PLAY keyboards!

But every now and then, a topic catches my interest (like THIS one!).

whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

If English would be my native language, then

I would hit the "platinum member" status a long time ago. :D

Sometimes I enter "post a reply" page and start thinking about how to express myself more properly regarding this or that subject and... often I just have to give up and limit myself to reading what others have to say. Luckily, here is o lot of useful information!

(... now let's see how many users are logged in...)

I am back.

Originally posted by Gulliver:

[sometimes I enter "post a reply" page and start thinking about how to express myself more properly regarding this or that subject and... often I just have to give up and limit myself to reading what others have to say. Luckily, here is o lot of useful information!

It is hard to say what you truely feel sometimes when posting a reply .

I can relate with you Gulliver .........

Also ....I believe that the members who are active are highlighted in BLUE . Is that true ?

Also ....I never heard of the term SPAM until I posted an opinion about a product I endorse . I always thought SPAM was a food you ate on a camping trip ! I'll take SPAM for $200.00 Alex . dano

Still a computer moron . But learning ! dano

www.esnips.com/web/SongsfromDanO

Archived