Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Pics of Completed Studio - Picture Warning!!

R_dup1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mzeger:

R: Have you ever gone to Weight Watchers support group message board to post pictures of a 32oz porterhouse, hash browns, asparagus with Hollandaise, and a whole strawberry cheesecake?

You're killing us.

:wave: HEY!! WHERE IS THE CREAM FILLING????

I mean the AURALEX stuff!!

Jesus Is Coming, Make Music, Get Ready!

Originally posted by Mizu:

Saw the 1st picture, thought: Nice...

Saw the 2nd picture, thought: O my god...

Saw the 3rd picture, thought: No way...

...didn't bother studying the 4th picture in detail

I only see one picture.

Originally posted by R:

Originally posted by Cereal:

I tip my virtual hat to ya, R!! All that and a guard collie too. I'll be joining you down in San Diego as soon as my house sells. What part of the city are you in?

Hey Cereal, north county near Encinitas. Where are you moving to down here?
I'll be looking to buy a house next year or so .. is the house next to yours on sale :D

DeafMix, thanks, the Bose is a wonderful sounding board. :)

Griffenator, yep, sometimes I'm bouncing around the room, but fortunately everything now runs through the K-2600 except the CS-80 and Wave, so I can hang out at the main station and play everything via MIDI. That was a crazy process getting all the new, older and ancient gear MIDI'd together, but after many hours of debugging, it now works great.

Cereal, cool, all your folks are right in my area. Touch base with me when you get down here and maybe we can hook up sometime.

Tusker, thanks. It was hard deciding what should be included and what should go where, but I'm pretty happy with it now. I need to find a place for the PPG though. It deserves to be in there too.

Rabid, the list is:

OmniRax ProStation and Racks: K-2600AES, Emu E4 Platinum Sampler, Emy Orbit 3, Emu Proteus 2500 (I will be replacing this one with something else), Vermona DRM-1 Mk II Drum Module, Roland XV-5080, Triton Rack, JoMox SunSyn, Mac G4, PC w/GigaStudio 160, ProTools HD3, (2) DigiDrives, DigiDesign 192, DigiDesign ADAT Bridge, DigiDesign 888, Emu Orbit 2.0, Yamaha FS1R, Roland VP-9000, Yamaha EX5R, Korg Wavestation AD, Yamaha VL1M, Studio Electronics SE-1x, Studio Electronics Omega 8, MacBeth Studio Systems M3X, ADAM S3A Monitors, 4 MOTO MIDI Xpress, (2) Rack Ryder.

Omnirax Coda DB8 Stand - Mackie D8B mixer, Lexicon PCM-81, Lexicon PCM-91, Eventide Eclipse, Summit Audio DCL200-A Compressor/Limiter, dbx Blue Series 160S Compressor/Limiter, TC Helicon Voice Prism Plus, Alesis Masterlink ML-1600, Mackie HR-824 Monitors. Rack Ryder.

Additional Racks - 2 Mackie 16 Channel submixers, Roland SVC-350 Vocoder, Mutronics Mutator, Sherman Filterbank 2, 3 Patch Bays, Line 6 Guitar Pod Pro, Bass Pod Pro, Filter Pro, Echo Pro, Mod Pro, Rack Ryder.

Keyboard Stands - Novation Supernova 2 ProX, Alesis Andromeda A6, Oberheim Matrix 12, Clavia Nord Lead 3, Yamaha SY-99, Elka Synthex, Roland Jupiter 8, Waldorf Microwave XTk, Waldorf Q-32, Moog MemoryMoog Lintronics, Sequential Circuits Prophet 5 rev. 3.3, Sequential Circuits Prophet VS, Yamaha CS-80, Waldorf WAVE.

Shelves - Clavia Nord Modular 8, Moog MiniMoog Serian Number 6XXX, ARP 2600, Gleeman Pentaphonic Clear, Access Virus Indigo.

Dano, thanks, he's a Shetland Sheepdog, so I guess he's a MiniLassie, Lassie LE or a MicroLassie, depending on the manufacturer.

dblackjedi, I'd love to see your space if you have some pics.

RM, I'm not sure. He was a floor model and I don't know where to screw in the rack ears.

Squirreltime, nope not a K-2500AES, so don't hate me. It's a K2600AES. :)

LatinMusic, yep. That's it.

synthguy, yes the Synthex is an amazing machine. I particularly enjoy the LaserHarp that JMJ made famous. Really nice pad machine. If I ever find a reasonably priced System 100, I'd like to play with it, but no luck yet. How do you like your Paia??

KC, thanks, glad you liked the views.

mzeger, no, but what a fantastic idea!!

synthetic, you can see more at http://rollerator.freewebspace.com if you want to.

progfusion74, as a matter of fact, it is. Come on down!!

Thanks for all the feedback. It's great to have it done and be able to get in there and play.

• 2 weeks later...

Just watching on all these fabulous pieces of gear again... :thu: ...!

R, your studio is an ideal candidate for the Workspace feature in Keyboard magazine. Or was it already featured there??

I am back.

Archived