Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Pics of Completed Studio - Picture Warning!!

R_dup1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have I told you lately that I HATE you? :D;):P

All you need is a futon, microwave (oven, not synth! :rolleyes: ), and refrigerator, and you'd never have to leave the room!

I see you found a CS80. Somebody had one for sale here a couple of weeks ago. I almost emailed you to see if you'd gotten one yet. It would have given me a good excuse to go check it out! :)

Peace all,

Steve

><>

Steve

Where is the mess of cables?
Our country is not the only thing to which we owe our allegiance. It is also owed to justice and to humanity. Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong: James Bryce

Hi SteveL, Addicted to purchasing gear? Who me!? I'm all set now. That's part of the fun of being done. Now, I'm just a tweaking fool! :)

Hey Steve - Bucktunes, thanks for thinking of me. The CS-80 was worth the wait. It sounds amazing.

Cheers,

Roland

Originally posted by SFOracle:

Where is the mess of cables?

You can see them behind the boards along the walls and coming off the two boards in the middle. Everything runs behind the workstations, shelves, etc. to try to keep it looking clean. :)

Saw the 1st picture, thought: Nice...

Saw the 2nd picture, thought: O my god...

Saw the 3rd picture, thought: No way...

...didn't bother studying the 4th picture in detail ;)

Now I know what gear envy is... :D

Great room you got there... Congratulations

Mizu

"You'll never be as good as you could have been, but you can always be better than you are." - MoKen

Photoshop can do some pretty amazing things when the vintage synth feature is enabled.

Just kidding! Those are about the coolest photos I have seen in a LONG time. Looks like you have just about everything possible, save for a couple of the beasts from the 80's like Fairlight, PPG, Synclavier, etc. Looks like you have all the heavy-hitting analogs and a mess of great new things there.

Looks like a room of never-ending fun. Enjoy it.

Regards,

Eric

Originally posted by Cereal:

I tip my virtual hat to ya, R!! All that and a guard collie too. I'll be joining you down in San Diego as soon as my house sells. What part of the city are you in?

Hey Cereal, north county near Encinitas. Where are you moving to down here?

Originally posted by R:

Originally posted by Cereal:

I tip my virtual hat to ya, R!! All that and a guard collie too. I'll be joining you down in San Diego as soon as my house sells. What part of the city are you in?

Hey Cereal, north county near Encinitas. Where are you moving to down here?
I'll be up in Carlsbad. I don't want to buy a house right away. I'd rather look around and set up my business first. In the meantime my good friend has a place for me right on the beach up near Poinsettia Drive. My folks live in Rancho SF, just in from you. My younger bro is trying to buy something in Vista. I'll stay in touch when things get going.

R:

Lovely room. Lots of dough but more importantly selection, thought and care.

It's nice to see that these vintage beasts have a decent club room to socialize together in. :)

I am looking forward to hearing them in your music.

Jerry

I just finished moving my stuff from the bedroom to the living room. I spent a day getting everything together, and everytime I came through the door I felt inspired. You should have seen the pride vibrating from my soul. The satisfaction from the hard work, the sense of peace from my son patting me on the head exclaiming how great the living room is now with all the new "expensive" toys. The admiration from visitors acknowledging my hard work, effort, and style.

NOW ALL OF THAT IS SHOT TO HELL SINCE I'VE SEEN YOUR ROOM. :D:D:D

Thanks,

Jedi :mad:

Seriously, your room kicks arse. Congrats R :thu:

"All conditioned things are impermanent. Work out your own salvation with diligence."

The Buddha's Last Words

R.I.P. RobT

Uhh.... I have a Fizmo. I can do anything you can. You just see! Darn you, I'll get a Casio and sound just as good, you'll see!

Man, thats a divine collection, much gear jealousy. I can't believe no one mentioned the Synthex! Well, that does make sense, I bet there's only five non-moderators who even know what it is. I bet the sound out of that place makes Hans Zimmer sit up and take notice! You have to get a Moog Modular III and a Roland System 100 and 700 or you get no respect from me, nosirree.

Oh well, I guess I can console myself by making a new wallpaper...

I have a Paia modular too... :D

This keyboard solo has obviously been tampered with!

Archived