Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

IBK 10 Control

soapbox

Has anyone heard about the IBK 10 Control ?

http://www.musik-service.de/ProduX/Keys/Zubehoer/Diverses/IBK_10_Control.gif

I found out about it on page 26 in the current (June 2002) issue of Keyboard magazine. The U.S. price is listed as $450.00.

It seems like a great way to control a wide variety of parameters on both synths and effects.

Enthusiasm powers the world.

Craig Anderton's Archiving Article

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks cool, SoapBox. This is the ifrst time I know about this product...

Did you read about this VSTi at Craig\'s Forum?

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

I wrote to IBK in February and they said the list price was $650 but they'd sell it to me for $599. They pretty much stated that the only way I could get it would be to order it directly from them (Germany). Possibly they've rethought their price. It looks like ait could be great controller for soft synths. Also, the upcoming Creamware Noah has similar controls (virtual controls with scratch pads). It would be great if the Noah could be programmed to control soft synths and you could save the settings as presets, i.e. independent of the Noah sounds.

Busch.

Gustavo, that's an amusing VSTi; and it looks like the donations are for a good cause.

Busch, thanks for the info. It's funny how the IBK 10 Control seems less cool at $650. I hope that they lowered the price!

Noah looks promising too. However, I'm a little put off by Creamware's apparent lack of support for their products.

Busch, I received e-mail from IBK-midi today. Unfortunately, the price remains the same as you were quoted ("$650 but they'd sell it to me for $599"). Keyboard magazine got it wrong.

There is one update in which you may be interested:

"There will be a dealer in US for the 10Control in the near future and we hope to make it easier this way for customers in US."

Best,

Geoff

Archived