Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

is there really a new Kurzweil piano module comingout?

LarsHarner

I have heard rumblings about a new Kurzweil micro ensemble for some time. But nothing on their website? Do they even upgrade it? No wonder why certain stores don't even have their products turned ON. I am glad that when Korg said the studio would be out it was. I don't have time to wait for companies to play around.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ME-1 (Micro Ensemble) is SHIPPING. They started shipping almost two weeks ago. As for the website, we just got the artwork so the website won't be updated for a few more days.

As for stores not having our products turned on, thats why we're no longer doing business with Guitar Center. :)

-Mike Martin

Casio

Mike Martin Photography Instagram Facebook

The Big Picture Photography Forum on Music Player Network

The opinions I post here are my own and do not represent the company I work for.

Originally posted by Mike Martin - Kurzweil:

The ME-1 (Micro Ensemble) is SHIPPING. They started shipping almost two weeks ago. As for the website, we just got the artwork so the website won't be updated for a few more days.

As for stores not having our products turned on, thats why we're no longer doing business with Guitar Center. :)

Looks like the web site is dead too. Where can I hear an ME-1? I don't think any of the large stores in Portland carries Kurzweil anymore - Guitar Centre used to be the main outlet for Kurzweil. So I can't see hear one and I can't check the specs on the web site.

Archived