Jump to content

Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

where can I get a Pitchbend/modulation wheel for my piano?


Recommended Posts

I am having a roland KR577 digital piano this week, and I will miss the pitch whell etc that I had on the keyboard before it. Is it possible to get an external Pitch bend/modulation wheeel from somewhere? (sure I've seen em' you know). And how much are they.


Also, is there an EFX unit that I can connect to my digital piano as to "increase" the amount of simultaneous EFX that I can use at once (busses?), I would want to add effects to seperate tracks though, and not have one effect drown/wet the whole system.





Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You could add a Kurzweil ExpressionMate. It won't add pitch and modwheels, but will give you a large ribbon controller which can be divided into multiple zones. One zone can provide pitch bending, while another does modulation or other continuous controller.

-Mike Martin



Mike Martin Photography Instagram Facebook

The Big Picture Photography Forum on Music Player Network


The opinions I post here are my own and do not represent the company I work for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yamaha used to make a device called the MCS2. I've linked to the manual at the Yamaha website. This is the only device that I aware of that's like it. It was not very popular so you might be ebay searching for a long time before it shows up. Alternatively you might consider an Oxygen 8 which has keys but a relatively small footprint (in fact it might not be that much bigger than the MCS2).





Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...