Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Pop-Up Blocker!

88 KEYS

Salutations everyone,

I know it's been awhile since Ive posted here, but Im still around and kicking. I hope everyone here is doing well. Anyway, I just stopped by to tell yall about a neat little program called Pop-Up Blocker.

Like the name says, it prevents those annoying ads from popping up on your computer. The restrictions are adjustable and I have it on my site for you to download for FREE!

Please note that this program may prevent access to some links. However, to override the restriction, simply hold down the Ctrl & Shift key and the link should work.

Stop by the Music Depot for more information. Also, if you come across any links that may not be working, please e-mail me and let me know.

88 KEYS

www.music-depot.net

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't remember if I've used Popup Blocker, but I have used Popup Stopper which works exactly as you described. I tried a few and that was the on I settled on.

BUT if you want the best, especially if you have a broadband connection I would buy ZoneAlarm Pro for $35. It's a very good firewall program that protects you from hackers and virus attacks. One of the benefits of the pro version is the pop up ad blocker. It works better than any of those free ones. No shift-clicking.

Archived