Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Sample Mapping

zero interrupt

Howdy.

I just got an EMU e6400 Ultra for live use. I've started sampling(mostly lines from favorite movies) and I would like to know how to take those individual samples and map them out across the keyboard. I've looked up Map and it's derivatives in the manual, but to no avail. This is a very basic thing, If anyone can tell me how to do it or at least where in the EOS manual it is, I would be much appreciative.

Thanks in advance.

the murdersuit is coming...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After making the samples, you have to create a Preset - this is where the mapping/envelopes/modulation(cords), etc are applied. Check out Preset in the manual. I find that creating a new Preset first helps, because after you have sampled something, you can have it placed in whatever Preset you decide right from the Sampling window. Jeez did that read as convoluted as it looks? :freak:

cheers,

don

hmm. Okay, but what do I do with all the samples I've already made, how do I apply them to the preset and map them out across the keyboard? I created a Preset and when I go to the Sample manage window and go to the place screen, I align them to the high and low keys I want, but nothing directs me to the preset. and the manual is making me feel learning disabled. thanks again though.

peace.

max

the murdersuit is coming...

Archived