Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Heard the Cover CD tonight...

Steve LeBlanc

...through Dave Bryce's ADAM Monitors in his studio. All the tunes sound really fantastic, I was pretty blown away by the work everyone did...there's some really talented folk here.

Sorry I couldn't participate in this one...looking forward to Keyboard Corner Compilation Volume 3 whenever that happens.

Peace and Love,

Steve

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After I sent off the graphic CD, I felt like there was something missing in my every day routine. What it was, was working most of my spare time either on my submission or the graphics. I can't wait to get going on the next one. I also can't wait to hear the Cover CD!!!!

Steve

www.seagullphotodesign.com

Originally posted by Steve LeBlanc:

...through Dave Bryce's ADAM Monitors in his studio. All the tunes sound really fantastic, I was pretty blown away by the work everyone did...there's some really talented folk here.

Sorry I couldn't participate in this one...looking forward to Keyboard Corner Compilation Volume 3 whenever that happens.

Peace and Love,

Steve

Pretty damn cool CD, isn't it? :D How about a "challenge compilation" for the 3rd one, we could suggest far-out stuff for each other.

Whoops, I have to hit a change office and send the cash for the CD- I waited in line for 25 minutes at the nearby change office only to find they had no more USD and also couldn't change my New Zealand dollars either. Then I squandered the rest of the day in bars and gazing poetically at the buttocks of Yugo tourist girls in tight jeans and forgot. :o

Our S2-A's will be here in a few days, BTW. :D That gives away my opinion of the monitors, but I'll go off on my specific opinions of ADAM monitors some other thread. In the meantime, having heard my submission on several ADAMS and recently on other "big time" monitors, I have to say to all the other contributors, it's a revelation and a lesson to hear your stuff on monitors that are sick and nasty in their brutal revelation of flaws, and truly beautiful in their display of what you did right. You owe it to yourself to audition the real deal.

-CB

Originally posted by Bobro:

How about a "challenge compilation" for the 3rd one, we could suggest far-out stuff for each other.

I like that idea. I talked to a friend of mine once about swapping original tunes that way (just to hear someone else play them), but we never got around to it. I'm not certain how we'd tally things up, but that would be very cool.

Archived