Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

steadyb's Car?

soapbox

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by soapbox:

I was out at the Northridge Mall today and I saw a virtual "Lakermobile," complete with Laker bumper stickers and paraphernalia galore! Could this have been steadyb's car? :D

No, I was in Hollywood yesterday.

Yeah, I saw him driving through Hollywood in a purple-and-yellow 1978 Datsun B-210. Hand-painted images of Kobe and Shaq adorned the hood, while a shrine to Great Lakers of the Past sat in the hatchback area...little Wilt, West, Kareem, Magic and Worthy dolls all bobbed their heads as he went over speed bumps.

The only sad part was the "Rambis is God" graffiti etched on the passenger door.

- Jeff

Originally posted by Rabid:

at least he does not have far to drive to make the Clippers' games.

Ouch! That one even hurt me! :evil::D

But remember...the Clippers might be the team of the future. The distant future. But the future.

- Jeff

I'd rather be a Clippers fan right now than a Bulls fan. Exactly WHO did they get for Elton Brand? They didn't even wait until they had to pay him before they got rid of him.

"Selected by the Chicago Bulls in the first round (first pick overall) of the 1999 NBA Draft....Traded by the Bulls to the Los Angeles Clippers for Brian Skinner and the draft rights to Tyson Chandler on 6/27/01."

Wow...as you said, exactly WHO did they get? Elton is great.

- Jeff

Originally posted by steadyb:

I don't even have a Laker bumper sticker.

Hell, I wouldnt sport there bumper sticker either after that beating that Portland(with Rasheed) put on 'em last night!!

Can't say I blame you.

TROLL . . . ish.

Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

Hey, b - , lemme see if I can get this one:

"shaqwasinabadmoodkobedidn't careaboutthegamebecauseitreally doesntcountnowjustyouwaituntiltheplayoffs"...

How'd I do? :D:P;)

dB

LOL. You did well. Why else whould they not lead the West. They should be running over everyone. I don't know what is wrong. Maybe it is the fans fault.

Robert

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

Hey, b - , lemme see if I can get this one:

"shaqwasinabadmoodkobedidn't careaboutthegamebecauseitreally doesntcountnowjustyouwaituntiltheplayoffs"...

How'd I do? :D:P;)

dB

Sorry, I was out of town.

The SEASON starts Saturday.

We own Portland and San Antonio.

(Ball)Sac may not get past Dallas.

We own them too.

And then as Dan's dream turns to a nightmare, New Jersey will get stomped by the Lakers.

I love the playoffs.

<>

Steady, you got no arguement out of me about San Antonio.

Here's what me thinks will happen with the Portland series....

The Lakers will come out and dominate Portland in the first game, then Portland makes a stand to save game 2 and maybe game 3, then just when they've got the Lakers on there heels and are about to win the series they'll self destruct with tech's, ejections and infighting.....same as it ever was.

Real shame because without all that 'extra' they could crush the Lakers....They just did it with Pippen in the locker room. I do think Portland will leave LA tired though...

Oh and Rabid, puleeeease dont mention Shaq retiring to Steady just yet. Before the start of the next season Steadyb would have Phil Jackson tied up in his basement until Shaq agreed to come back and play. He knows they are not ready for the "Kobe Show" in LA just yet. *snickering* We need Steadyb around here, not locked down!

TROLL . . . ish.

Archived