Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Everyone loves raymond ................. + who's line

Dan O

I think Everyone loves raymond is very funny .

Anyone else watch this program ?

What about "who's line is it anyone" ? dano

KEYBOARD HUMOR ......

PS... I heard Al Gore is now making loops for ACID ........ marketed as "al gore rythmns" ...

www.esnips.com/web/SongsfromDanO

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to watch the original British Who's Line on Comedy Central. I've never seen the Drew Carey version. I'll assume that the original was better, because I'm guessing that the American version is watered down to the moron level. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Raymond? Never seen it. Is that the one with the Frankie Munez kid? He was pretty good in Big Fat Liar. Or am I thinking of King of Queens? (Sorry, don't watch much TV.)

Win Ben Stein's Money is pretty cool.

The Black Knight always triumphs!

Everybody Loves Raymond is one of my favorites. That sibling rivalry is darn funny. The relationship between Ray's Mom and Dad is hilarious too.

Who's Line is also good. Many of the comics in the British cast are on the American version also.

I also like the Bernie Mac show. Very funny. Very 21st century. Cosby for the 21st. Not very many good comedies on nowadays. Hated that Friends crap. I guess being a family guy I like seeing family stuff I can relate to.

my .02 cents.

RobT

RobT

Famous Musical Quotes: "I would rather play Chiquita Banana and have my swimming pool than play Bach and starve" - Xavier Cugat

Originally posted by Dan South:

I used to watch the original British Who's Line on Comedy Central. I've never seen the Drew Carey version. I'll assume that the original was better, because I'm guessing that the American version is watered down to the moron level. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

They are the exact same show with the exception of the host. Just about everybody who is on the American version has done the British show.

I loved Who's line the first time I saw it. I didn't even realize the participants were regulars - I kind of assumed they were guests and changed every show, which made it all that much more impressive.

After I saw it a few times, the novelty wore off.

As far as other sitcoms are concerned (including Raymond), I've become strangely immune. I don't think any of them are funny anymore. This goes for Will & Grace, Everybody Loves Raymond, Friends, Just Shoot Me, or any others. The only one that comes close for me is Malcolm in the Middle.

Actually, my weekly "must-see tv" (which is limited, mind you) no longer includes any sitcoms at all!

OK, for anyone down on sitcoms, some suggestions:

Undeclared

Scrubs

That 70's Show

Grounded for Life

Andy Richter Controls the Universe starts tonight. I have highh hopes for it. Andy is a crackup!

Archived