Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

It's NCAA Basketball time.

RABid

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normally I'm torn about whether to root for my brother's and sister's alma matter, the Arizona Wildcats, or my parents' alma matter, the North Carolina Tarheels. This year is an easy choice, considering it's North Carolina's first miss in a gazillion years.

(My alma matter, Arizona State University is always a no show.)

Go Wildcats! :cool:

Enthusiasm powers the world.

Craig Anderton's Archiving Article

Down goes Gonzaga. Guess they didn't know how to play the role of favorites.

Maryland never inspires trust. Talent of the prodigal kind. But Kansas, too, "has a nasty habit of disappearing overnight." (Beatles reference, anyone? I should know better than to try Beatles trivia in this crowd).

Duke, I'm afraid. I haven't seen Arizona this year. Cincicnati, I don't think so. 'fraid it's going to be coach K's boys again. Dick Vitale predicted USC would bump Duke, but I think USC lost tonight...

My Orangemen didn't make it, so I'm feeling abit cavalier.

Check out the Sweet Clementines CD at bandcamp

Originally posted by soapbox:

Go Wildcats! :cool:

I hope you mean KENTUCKY Wildcats. :P

Many were expecting Kentucky to loose the first game, including a lot of people here in the office pool. They somehow pulled it together. I don't know any other team that actually got worse as the season progressed. When they lost to Duke in overtime mid-season they just fell apart. Maybe now they will start playing well again.

Robert

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

I really do love this time of year. Basketball everywhere. My daughter is a senior in H.S. and was the MVP in the conference this year. Her team made it through Regionals, into Sectionals but lost in the final.(D4)

The good news is she was scouted all during the year and is gonna get to play hoops in collage ball.

What a great time.

And as per usual, the weather during March madness has gone to hell. Got about 14 inches last night....wooo hooo. Gonna get that sled out after all. :):P:thu:

jim

U - C - L - A !!! U - C - L - A !!!

Sweet 16 !!!

Archived