Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Bob Moog on NPR right now...

Bob Moog is on Fresh Air with Terry Gross (I used to work for her here in Philly as her research assistant when I was in college!)

This is a repeat of a two year old interview. Just him and a Minimoog. Sweet!

Your local times may vary!

Steve

If wishes were omelettes we would all be filled with cheese, AND HAM.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WHYY - great station! I listen to it all the time. The radio stations in Eastern Pennsylvania are the best in the country. New York's selection is crap by comparison. I'll try to catch a repeat.

The Black Knight always triumphs!

I'm doing an NPR interview later this spring, for a series on "Morning Edition" called "The Secret History of Technological Innovation in Pop Music".

I'll let y'all know the air date as soon as I find out...not that you're interested in hearing my opinions any more than you already do here on the forums! However, you'll hear me speak them instead of writing them. Same thing...even more annoying! :)

My local NPR station -- KCRW -- is awesome.

- Jeff

Originally posted by Jeff, TASCAM Guy:

I'm doing an NPR interview later this spring, for a series on "Morning Edition" called "The Secret History of Technological Innovation in Pop Music".

I'll let y'all know the air date as soon as I find out...not that you're interested in hearing my opinions any more than you already do here on the forums! However, you'll hear me speak them instead of writing them. Same thing...even more annoying! :)

My local NPR station -- KCRW -- is awesome.

- Jeff

BTW, Jeff that's AWESOME! I've got Bob Edwards in my kitchen every morning. Definitely let us know!
If wishes were omelettes we would all be filled with cheese, AND HAM.

Archived