Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Dave - Frankfurt topic

Max Ventura

Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

Originally posted by argomax:

Dave,

I will land at about 5 pm, and it'll take me sometime to either reach the show or reach my hotel. In any case, I am kinda quick, so I can get ready pretty soon. I'd like to check into hotel first, though. I don't want to come to dinner with my travel bag.

If you don't see me at the Adam booth you'll meet me at the Marriott concierge about 7 pm, I'll manage to get there in time I hope.

If you're landing at 5, I believe that it'll be very difficult for you to get to the ADAM booth by 6. Perhaps what the rest of us will do is that after we meet at the show, we'll go over to the Marriott Courtyard Messe bar, and have a drink while we wait for you.

If this varies, I'll call you on your cell, okay?

See you soon, Max!

dB

My train comes in at 3:45 or 15:45 in military or Euro time, then I have to check into the hotel, then get over to the Messe- should be no problem but if I'm late I'll just slide over to the Marriott bar.

We're so organized, it's scary.

-CB

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent.

Let's use Max's suggestion of meeting at the concierge stand at 7 (19:00h ;) ) as a backup plan.

To be safe, here's the exact address:

Courtyard Frankfurt Messe

Oeserstrasse 180

Frankfurt 65933

Germany

Phone: 49-69-3905-0

BTW, at this point, it sounds like it'll be me, Cameron (Bernarda?), Max, Mike Peake, and maybe Craig Anderton - anyone else planning on making it?

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

Excellent.

Let's use Max's suggestion of meeting at the concierge stand at 7 (19:00h ;) ) as a backup plan.

To be safe, here's the exact address:

Courtyard Frankfurt Messe

Oeserstrasse 180

Frankfurt 65933

Germany

Phone: 49-69-3905-0

BTW, at this point, it sounds like it'll be me, Cameron (Bernarda?), Max, Mike Peake, and maybe Craig Anderton - anyone else planning on making it?

dB

BZB (Bernarda's likes her initials as a nickname and it's like "busy bee" :-) ) can't come this year but she's planning on next year. She has GAS worse than I do! :eek:

-CB

OK so I just realized that there's no way I can make it to Frankfurt AND meet my deadlines. Sigh. It would have been a nice diversion also, if short. So please drink a lot of nice German beer while I'm slaving in the studio here in Rome... maybe next year.

Carlo

Archived