Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Where can I find Keyboard Magazine in NC?

Blues Disciple

I have looked far and wide for a store that carries Keyboard Magazine in my area. None here in Wilkesboro. None in Mt. Airy. None in Winston-Salem---not even in Barnes and Noble.

What's the deal? Is NC not on the Keyboard distribution list or something?

BD

"With the help of God and true friends I've come to realize, I still have two strong legs and even wings to fly" Gregg Allman from "Ain't Wastin Time No More"

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is surprising. Even the bookstore in my small town carries Keyboard Mag. I dont buy it because if have subscribed on and off for over 20 years. I have also seen it at other Barns and Noble stores when I pick up a copy of Sound on Sound or Future Music. You may just have to subscribe. I think you can do that from the web site.

Robert

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

Sorry BD, I'm just kidding.

What about music stores rather than book stores??? That's where I see Keyboard most often. I go to a newsstand sometimes and see what seems like 20 different guitar magazines (I didn't realize guitar players could read) and NO Keyboard magazine. Or you could always subscribe...

steadyb

Have you tried Borders? Or Books-A-Million? I know both these places carry them along with Barnes & Noble and all the music stores down here in Charlotte. Try the UNC-Greensboro bookstores too.

RobT

RobT

Famous Musical Quotes: "I would rather play Chiquita Banana and have my swimming pool than play Bach and starve" - Xavier Cugat

Archived