Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I am seriously in love!!

Dan South

One of the 48th Street stores has an automated Logic 5/Logic Control demo running in their front window. It's running on one of those magnificent Apple Cinematic Displays. I've been drooling for hours. :)

The Black Knight always triumphs!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by steadyb:

But I though you said you just wanted to be friends???

Well, if THAT isn't a typical male reaction...always listening to what I SAY instead of what I MEAN... :D

When can I upgrade, B?

Originally posted by soapbox:

Dan, I wondered how long it would take for you to get GAS again! :D

Yes Logic, Logic Control, and an Apple Cinema display make for a very pretty package indeed!

Yeah, well that did it! Now if we can only get the system to run on OS-X...

Originally posted by argomax:

Daniele,

which store was that? Cause I used to work in Pro Audio at Manny's, 1998.

Also, how did the TNT thing end up?

Ciao

Max.

Max! Amico!

Come stai?

It was not Manny's. It was the other Big One, the one that rhymes with cash.

Spam Stash

Sorry to beat around the bush, but I've had some bad experiences in that store and don't wish to advertise the name. I HAVE had better luck at the suburban stores - at least I never got ripped off as I did in Manhattan - but I still hate to deal with the pompous attitudes that the company seems to encourage in their employees. Just my two cents. Your misery may vary.

But what the hell, the WINDOW DISPLAY was nice! :D

Originally posted by Dan South:

One of the 48th Street stores has an automated Logic 5/Logic Control demo running in their front window. It's running on one of those magnificent Apple Cinematic Displays. I've been drooling for hours. :)

OK, this is scary...it's in the window of Sam Ash...I was there around 7p on 1/30 (in NYC on business). When were you there, Dan?

I was in Manny's just before that and saw someone looking exactly like Alicia Keys quietly checking out software in the pro audio department. It probably was her because she's playing Radio City this weekend.

[ 02-01-2002: Message edited by: mzeger ]

Originally posted by mzeger:

OK, this is scary...it's in the window of Sam Ash...I was there are 7p on 1/30 (in NYC on business). When were you there, Dan?

I was in Manny's just before that and saw someone looking exactly like Alicia Keys quietly checking out software in the pro audio department. It probably was her because she's playing Radio City this weekend.

I was in Manny's from about 6 to 6:10 and walked past Spam's display window just after that. Small world.

By the way, I look exactly like Alicia Keys, only I'm taller, cuter, and have bigger boobs. :D

Archived