Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Anything new from Kurzweil?

Dr Teeth

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are couple sites for your future reference to keep up on the latest happenings (other than the one listed in my signature).

www.sonikmatter.com (User site with news and a great forum with thousands of Kurzweil users...also interviews of Kurzweil employees, CD-ROM reviews and more)

www.geosyncmusic.com (By George Hamilton - You'll find tutorials and lots downloads here)

As for current news. Much of our focus is on the KSP8 , which is our new 8 channel signal processor...its remote the RSP8 and its option cards.

At NAMM we also showed the new Orchestral ROM expansion for the PC2 series. We also had new product called a "Micro Ensemble". If you remember the MicroPiano, its a similar product except this one has ALL of the PC2 series sounds (with different effects, no KB3 mode and only 32 voices of polyphony) that will be about $400.00 Retail.

Hope that helps,

-Mike Martin

Casio

Mike Martin Photography Instagram Facebook

The Big Picture Photography Forum on Music Player Network

The opinions I post here are my own and do not represent the company I work for.

Originally posted by Mike Martin - Kurzweil:

At NAMM we also showed the new Orchestral ROM expansion for the PC2 series. We also had new product called a "Micro Ensemble". If you remember the MicroPiano, its a similar product except this one has ALL of the PC2 series sounds (with different effects, no KB3 mode and only 32 voices of polyphony) that will be about $400.00 Retail.

Hope that helps,

Mike, any idea when the "Micro Ensemble" comes out????? There's no info any ANY of the sites listed and I couldn't get into the site you listed with your signature.

TROLL . . . ish.

I'm told we'll see the Micro Ensemble in March, but I'd say April to be safe. I'm trying to get pictures of it and some more details up my website this week (I fixed the link in my signature but the NAMM updates haven't been posted yet).

The Micro Ensemble does have effects (reverb and chorus). It is multi-timbral, but it is NOT programmable. Its a very similar concept to the orginal MicroPiano...but this one has 256 program (all the sounds from the PC2).

-Mike Martin

Casio

Mike Martin Photography Instagram Facebook

The Big Picture Photography Forum on Music Player Network

The opinions I post here are my own and do not represent the company I work for.

Archived