Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

PSP Pianoverb and it's FREE!!!!

sysexguy

Just downloaded a new free VST plug-in from PSP www.pspaudioware.com called pianoverb. Now tastes vary and this is not for everyone but I absolutely love the sound of this plug in. Very 1971 Led Zeppelin ish on drums and organs (with the right settings) and just great on nylon guitar. I can't believe it's free. Of course, I'll have to try their PCM 42 model so they'll get some money from me sooner or later.

Anyway, I just found this today and hadn't seen it mentioned on musicplayer yet so....

I also downloaded a thing called the cheese machine which is also out there in vintage land and sounds great once one messes things up a little (a filtered echo farm patch was really neat) http://www.chez.com/rainbowvst/index.php also free!

Andy

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sysexguy:

Just downloaded a new free VST plug-in from PSP www.pspaudioware.com called pianoverb. Now tastes vary and this is not for everyone but I absolutely love the sound of this plug in. Very 1971 Led Zeppelin ish on drums and organs (with the right settings) and just great on nylon guitar. I can't believe it's free. Of course, I'll have to try their PCM 42 model so they'll get some money from me sooner or later.

Anyway, I just found this today and hadn't seen it mentioned on musicplayer yet so....

I also downloaded a thing called the cheese machine which is also out there in vintage land and sounds great once one messes things up a little (a filtered echo farm patch was really neat) http://www.chez.com/rainbowvst/index.php also free!

Andy

Thanks for the tip about PianoVerb- haven't tried it with synthesized sounds yet, but it's working very well with organic sounds. And cheap at twice the price.

-CB

Archived