Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I'm going out for a while........

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is he gone yet? ......OK, good. The coast is clear, everybody. Wewus is offline, and we can go about our unusual business. Oh, wait. Here he comes again. Act normal. Talk about music. So, Wewus, how do you tune a Casio? Is that what the little black knob in the back is for? Can I pay you $500 to fly out and tune it? (that was a close one)

WHAT A BUNCH OF YOKELS!!!!!!!!!!! I mean people always imply that people that live in the South are a little backward but the [b]truth[/b] is intelligence is LACKING all over the place. This is the biggest problem [i]in the world today.[/i] How DO you make people smart? increase intelligence. HOW? Education? doesn't appear to be working. WHAT? It's a vibration.....................you think?

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]WHAT A BUNCH OF YOKELS!!!!!!!!!!! I mean people always imply that people that live in the South are a little backward but the [b]truth[/b] is intelligence is LACKING all over the place. This is the biggest problem [i]in the world today.[/i] How DO you make people smart? increase intelligence. HOW? Education? doesn't appear to be working. WHAT? It's a vibration.....................you think?[/b][/quote]Stop trying to move attention away from the fact that you couldn't answer my question!

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]WHAT A BUNCH OF YOKELS!!!!!!!!!!! I mean people always imply that people that live in the South are a little backward but the [b]truth[/b] is intelligence is LACKING all over the place. This is the biggest problem [i]in the world today.[/i] How DO you make people smart? increase intelligence. HOW? Education? doesn't appear to be working. WHAT? It's a vibration.....................you think?[/b][/quote]I never really learned much from my wifes vibrator.
Heeeeeere kitty kitty kitty

[quote]Originally posted by midispaceho: [b] [quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]WHAT A BUNCH OF YOKELS!!!!!!!!!!! I mean people always imply that people that live in the South are a little backward but the [b]truth[/b] is intelligence is LACKING all over the place. This is the biggest problem [i]in the world today.[/i] How DO you make people smart? increase intelligence. HOW? Education? doesn't appear to be working. WHAT? It's a vibration.....................you think?[/b][/quote]I never really learned much from my wifes vibrator.[/b][/quote]Amend that...I learned I am utterly replaceable
Heeeeeere kitty kitty kitty

Archived