Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Spammers, Posers, and Trolls

These are the three food groups I have trouble with. I'm starting to think I need to go to an anger management class because of the way I feel here sometimes. [b]But[/b] actually that's a great title for a song. Spammers...Posers and Trolls....... what you gonna doooo..... when they come.........du du duh du. That's the chorus, and di de de, de dah dah dah and whatever the hell else you won't to throw in there.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
didnt cher do that? IVE GOT TROLLS! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! IVE GOT TROLLS! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! IVE GOT TROLLS! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! IVE GOT TROLLS! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! IVE GOT TROLLS! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! IVE GOT TROLLS! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! IVE GOT TROLLS! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! IVE GOT TROLLS! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! IVE GOT TROLLS! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! IVE GOT TROLLS! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! IVE GOT TROLLS! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! IVE GOT TROLLS! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

[quote] These are the three food groups I have trouble with. I'm starting to think I need to go to an anger management class because of the way I feel here sometimes. But actually that's a great title for a song. Spammers...Posers and Trolls....... what you gonna doooo..... when they come.........du du duh du. [/quote]The Wewus "enema song",now i have heard it all. :freak:
I cannot be bought, and I cannot be threatened. But if you put them both together then I'm your man!"

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]These are the three food groups I have trouble with. I'm starting to think I need to go to an anger management class because of the way I feel here sometimes. [b]But[/b] actually that's a great title for a song. Spammers...Posers and Trolls....... what you gonna doooo..... when they come.........du du duh du. That's the chorus, and di de de, de dah dah dah and whatever the hell else you won't to throw in there.[/b][/quote]I dunno, Wewus, that sounds too much like that reggae "Cops" theme song. Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when dey come for you?
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

[quote]Originally posted by Tedster: [b] [quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]These are the three food groups I have trouble with. I'm starting to think I need to go to an anger management class because of the way I feel here sometimes. [b]But[/b] actually that's a great title for a song. Spammers...Posers and Trolls....... what you gonna doooo..... when they come.........du du duh du. That's the chorus, and di de de, de dah dah dah and whatever the hell else you won't to throw in there.[/b][/quote]I dunno, Wewus, that sounds too much like that reggae "Cops" theme song. Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when dey come for you?[/b][/quote]Yeah that does sound like the Cops theme but what the hell shut up Ted you psychopath.

Ode to Wewus: I'm angry, I'm angry, This ain't no fuckin' Shangri- La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la! You bitch! I'm pissed off, I'm pissed off, Don't make me read my list off, You la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la- Lame-o's! Spammers, posers, trolls, and pricks, Always messing up the mix, Antagonistic little dicks, Enemies with evil tricks, Just a bunch of backwards hicks, Spammers, posers, trolls, and pricks Third verse same as the first, asshole.

Archived