Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I'VE GOT MAIL!

I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY .......what the hell......?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shut up you psychopath! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Shut up you psychopath! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!Shut up you psychopath! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Shut up you psychopath! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Shut up you psychopath! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Shut up you psychopath! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Shut up you psychopath! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Shut up you psychopath! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

funny? no, thats nice. FUNNY FUNNY HA HA LOL YAAAAAYFUNNY FUNNY HA HA LOL YAAAAAYFUNNY FUNNY HA HA LOL YAAAAAYFUNNY FUNNY HA HA LOL YAAAAAYFUNNY FUNNY HA HA LOL YAAAAAYFUNNY FUNNY HA HA LOL YAAAAAYFUNNY FUNNY HA HA LOL YAAAAAYFUNNY FUNNY HA HA LOL YAAAAAYFUNNY FUNNY HA HA LOL YAAAAAYFUNNY FUNNY HA HA LOL YAAAAAYFUNNY FUNNY HA HA LOL YAAAAAYFUNNY FUNNY HA HA LOL YAAAAAYFUNNY FUNNY HA HA LOL YAAAAAYFUNNY FUNNY HA HA LOL YAAAAAYFUNNY FUNNY HA HA LOL YAAAAAYFUNNY FUNNY HA HA LOL YAAAAAYFUNNY FUNNY HA HA LOL YAAAAAYFUNNY FUNNY HA HA LOL YAAAAAYFUNNY FUNNY HA HA LOL YAAAAAYFUNNY FUNNY HA HA LOL YAAAAAYFUNNY FUNNY HA HA LOL YAAAAAY

[quote]Originally posted by Sal 'Acious: [b]Hah! You think I'm a psychopath now? Just wait to you hear my bad music! :D [/b][/quote]It's true. Sal is a psychopath. He is constantly subjecting me to his disturbing music. I've suggested psychotherapy to him on a number of occasions, but to no avail. He says he's worried that his art will suffer if he fixes his mind. I've told him that a little Freudian psychoanalysis could prove to be a valuable insight into his psyche, which could lead him to new insights that might be applicable to his lyrical composition. At this point in the conversation, he always grabs my throat with both hands and tries to choke the life out of my feeble body. I then summon up the power of Cthulu, and a daring supernatural battle ensues. Only after 30 days of violent warfare between us, do Sal and I rest, and discuss the essence of limburger cheese. It is at this juncture that we fly to the Netherlands and partake in a friendly smoke at one of Amsterdam's special little cafes. Usually, this will settle the discussion for the time being. But it's only a matter of time before the subject is broached again.

My son has the mp3 file of that stupid "I'VE GOT MAIL...YAYYYY!!!" thing and was playing it over and over (from that prank call TV show with puppets). Most annoying piece of crap I've ever heard, IMO.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Archived