Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Wither the football jokes?

tenthplanet

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*runs back into room*I just had another thought, that will get me into even more controversial trouble. However, I'll be able to hide away and let the Americans fight over it. Well, you're title is "wither the football jokes?" and to answer that question correctly, you could say "here in the US". And I mean both real football and your pitiful excuse for football.......*runs back out of room in the chaos that persues*
"Bach is ever new"-Glenn Gould

Originally posted by Striker1080:

*runs back into room*I just had another thought, that will get me into even more controversial trouble. However, I'll be able to hide away and let the Americans fight over it. Well, you're title is "wither the football jokes?" and to answer that question correctly, you could say "here in the US". And I mean both real football and your pitiful excuse for football.......*runs back out of room in the chaos that persues*

Hey, jokes are jokes. I want to see something top the break into the car to leave tickets jokes.

Michael

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Remember you don't own the Raiders; you only rent them"

Q:What do you call a truck with nothing in the bed,nothing on the hitch, and room for more than three people in the cab? A:"A car"....

If you want to talk bad football teams check out Manchester United. Bloody bad, they are, a joke! :D ...had to say that*ducks for cover and makes his way out of room quickly...grabs cane for protection*

Lets hope they stay that way for one more week. My team (Derby County) needs the points! :(

(Even though we did beat ManU last year, it was a dead game for them - they already had the championship wrapped up. Can't expect a repeat)

When was the last time the UK won a World Cup? The US won one about 18 months ago. Defeated China in dramatic fashion, as I recall. :D

...Oh, wait! I'm sorry! I almost forgot - your most excellent friends, the French, won the men's World Cup the last two times. The UK and France are basically the same country after all of that historical intermingling, so I retract my earlier football insult. I stand corrected. A thousand pardons. ;):D;)

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: dansouth@yahoo.com ]

Why do the Tennessee Volunteers wear orange?

So they dont have to change cloths when they go back to work on the chain gang.

---------------------------------------------------------

Basketball joke with subtitles for those who dont follow college basketball:

In a train compartment there was Rick Pitino (ex University of Kentucky coach now the new Louisville coach), Denny Crum (ex-Louisville coach who retired to make room for Pitino), Ashley Judd (University of Kentucky fan), and Jefferson County (Louisville) Judge Executive Rebecca Jackson (Louisvilles executive judge but a big UK fan).

After several minutes of the trip, the train passes through a dark tunnel and the unmistakable sound of a slap is heard. When they leave the tunnel Pitino has a big red hand mark on his cheek.

Judge Jackson thought - "That dirty old Rick Pitino laid his hands on Ms. Judd and she

smacked him."

Rick Pitino thought - "Denny put his hand on Ashley Judd and by mistake she slapped me".

Ashley Judd thought - "That rascal Pitino wanted to touch me and by mistake he must have put his hand on Judge Jackson, who in turn must have slapped his face"

Denny Crum thought - "I hope there's another tunnel soon so I can smack Pitino again".

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

OK:

Q. What's the difference between the Buffalo Bills and the Taliban?

A. The Taliban have a running game.

Q. Where's the safest place to be in Buffalo in case of a hurricane?

A. Ralph Wilson Stadium. There's never a touchdown there.

Q. What's the difference between a dollar and the Buffalo Bills?

A. You an still get 4 quarters out of a dollar.

Q. How can you tell the Buffalo Bills are going to run the ball?

A. The back comes out of the huddle with tears in his eyes.

Setup: Korg Kronos 61, Roland XV-88, Korg Triton-Rack, Motif-Rack, Korg N1r, Alesis QSR, Roland M-GS64 Yamaha KX-88, KX76, Roland Super-JX, E-Mu Longboard 61, Kawai K1II, Kawai K4.

To set records straight, I am Irish, and it makes me all warm inside to know that my team is journying off to battle in the world cup. Arsenal is just my favourite English team. That aside, go ahead and rag on the UK national team all you want. I don't much care for Owen. But, I can't say England is a particularly bad team...at least not when compared to Wales. Don't even bother trying, Wales.
"Bach is ever new"-Glenn Gould

Reasons to leave a football game early...

- I want to get out to my car before the parking lot gets crazy.

- Same reason as above but add I can't remember where I parked.

- I want to get a seat at the bar.

- I thought I was in L.A.

;) Michael

Q:What do you call a truck with nothing in the bed,nothing on the hitch, and room for more than three people in the cab? A:"A car"....

Archived