Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Bitter Bassist Brings Bull

[quote]Originally posted by guitplayer: [b] You've already got the chorus to the song... The title of this thread! Bitter Bassist Brings Bull... I can hear the crowd singing along now... guitplayer[/b][/quote]Let's add a big "BAHH" Start the refrain, sorta that shout-anthem feel Am "Life in bands can really suck" Bm7 "Try your best without no luck" (force the double negative to be cool) Am "Here's our latest big news flash" Sing/scream D "Bitter Bassist" E "Brings Bull" F "Bahh" (OK, I don't write much - it just came to me while I was sitting here...) Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hhahah... I'm way ahead of you guys. I don't know if these girls will tell their parents or not, but I have recommended this course of action. I doubt if they will, and if they do, the evidence would be pretty easy to disprove. After all, most stuff found on the Internet can be faked. I hate to say it, but it looks like he's basically going to get away with this for the most part. I still think his g/f will find this interesting, though. BTW, Zero played that answering machine message for EVERYONE we met -- especially in my presence. It was my own fault for trying to act like it didn't bother me at first. This set a precedent for him to play it all the time. At one point, he wanted to use it as an intro to our set, but I told him that was a little too much and that it was too boring to be an intro. As for the song... I'm on it. Since I usually try to focus on the positive side of things, I took the experience and gleaned what I could from it. I look at it this way: 1. He hasn't been able to hurt the band. 2. We're stronger than ever. 3. Our supporters are there for us. The song is called "Unbreakable," and it's dedicated to Zero. This is a taste: Verse: We move forward/We're not stepping back No holes in this armor/We can't be cracked Stronger than time/This can't be crushed The worthless detractors/Lie in our dust Forget the haters/Remember the love We're bound together/We're rising above Chorus: Unbreakable Unstoppable Invincible Act like you know, bitch, act like you know. There are more verses, but you get the picture. We finished writing the arrangement and riffs on Monday. It's the first thing we've completed with #5. Musically, it's a pretty fucking brutal song, but lyrically, I think it sends a positive message.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

CMDN, Well, maybe I'll see what I can make out of that stuff I started. Yours looks great - it's therapeutic to do that song. Nice job. Hey dBunny - obviously the new song was NOT inspired by bus doors.... Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Archived