Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Krog Trinity Programming

Slowly

A friend of mine just bought a Trinity, she wants to know if there is a way to set up the patches so she can scroll easily thru them. Like start with piano,click and get strings, click-click-click,back to piano,click-click,finish with horns. And also if you know any Trinity user groups address. Thanks, Casey.

P.S. Actually, she`s not a friend,shes actually a spoiled little brat with too many keyboards that I wish I had. (insert jealousy graemlin here)

"Let It Be!"

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KCbass:

There is a mini-menu to the right of the track window. Just pull down the arrow and it will prompt you to "select by category". Then, only the appropriate patches will appear. You can also update "user categories" if you don't like how korg has arranged them. This can be done in the "edit" menu. ~nel

Originally posted by nelz:

KCbass:

There is a mini-menu to the right of the track window. Just pull down the arrow and it will prompt you to "select by category". Then, only the appropriate patches will appear. You can also update "user categories" if you don't like how korg has arranged them. This can be done in the "edit" menu. ~nel

Thanks nelz, she has been bugging me. She has a gig this week-end. She can play but hates setting things up. Casey

"Let It Be!"

Archived