Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

COMDEX, anyone?

Bucktunes

Anybody here plan on coming to Vegas for next week's COMDEX convention? If so, you're welcome to give me a shout. I can probably give you a few tips where to have a good time and save some money. And of course, I'll invite you to come hear my band while you're here! :D

If you're not familiar with it, COMDEX is the computer industry's equivalent of the NAMM show, except it lasts a week.

Peace all,

Steve

><>

Steve

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SWBuck1074@aol.com:

My band is doing a couple of COMDEX-related parties next week. If I can score an extra pass or two, I'll give you a shout. Wanna be my roadie? :D

Peace all,

Steve

I suppose roadie is better that a groupie, I hate throwing my bra on stage...wait a minute, I don't have a bra. If it works out, great, if not, don't sweat it.

Heeeeeere kitty kitty kitty

I agree, drunken computer geeks are way better than drunken red necks. I talked to my wife and we decided that we are going to avoid comdex so don't worry about the passes. We are not paranoid, but don't really feel comfortable at a huge international trade show at this time. Thanks anyway. Have fun though. It will be nice to have some money coming back into Vegas.
Heeeeeere kitty kitty kitty

Archived