Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Chord Changes

Canadian

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You may also enjoy performing a swing (instead of Bossa) rendition of 'What Are You Doing the Rest of Your Life?', very similar minor feeling with the extended ii -ii - ii V I . . . also similar is 'In A Sentimental Mood' by Duke Ellington.

Tons of Tritone Subs!

[ 11-05-2001: Message edited by: Steven Denike ]

Hi!

The jazz standard u were looking for is found in the bible of jazz standards and every musician should have one at home:

It is: " THE NEW REAL BOOK" made by Sher Music Co.

This is really the bible of all Standards. Your song is on page 429 in the supplement...

Btw this is book 1 but there is also book 2 where u can find more jazz fusion and contenporary songs.

Hope that help!!

BernyDb ;)

Yeah...I have the old school REAL BOOK (1+2)...no publisher, hand written, and packed full of standards...I've never had problems finding stuff in these before so I was suprised when it was not there...it might also have something to do with my ever decreasing front pages (due to wear and tear)...

cheers.

Hmmm... I could have sworn someone posted the changes and lyrics on this thread. Was there a copyright issue that prompted Dave to zap it? If so, I wonder where the line is drawn. Is it legal to post chord changes (I've done that on a different thread) but not lyrics? :confused:

Peace all,

Steve

><>

Steve

Archived