Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Archives

nwgardens

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by nwgardens:

Are the archives of the Master Class and product reviews still available? I don't see a way of accessing them.

It is a great idea to standardize the magazines sites and concentrate them all right here, in MP.com in order the pages can serve better to a bigger community. This is, after all, a musicians network.

However I'm forwarding your comment straight to Greg Rule and Bob Kudyba to see what are they planning regarding that valuable information the new site is still missing.

Product reviews are still around. And now you can find reviews of many, many other products in the same place, so more interviews to more artists, articles about the whole music industry, etc... this will get even better. Be patient.

------------------

Gus Lozada

Moderator of:

MusicPlayer.com/NuestroForo

"La voz en Español en Música y Tecnología"

Gus TraX @musicplayer.com

This message has been edited by GusTraX on 10-20-2001 at 04:10 PM

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Yes archives will be accessible for a while. Check them out HERE .

Oh, please don't shoot the messenger...this decision to merge the sites came from the top...check the masthead of the magazine for whom to contact...

I should probably tell the KB staff to at least have a link to the archives or even make a story about it on the Keyboard channel of MP.com...

I should have sent my post as a recommendation rather than as a complaint. I was in a bad mood. Sorry about that.

Originally posted by kudyba:

Yes archives will be accessible for a while. Check them out HERE .

Oh, please don't shoot the messenger...this decision to merge the sites came from the top...check the masthead of the magazine for whom to contact...

I should probably tell the KB staff to at least have a link to the archives or even make a story about it on the Keyboard channel of MP.com...

Archived