Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Classified Ads

Dave Bryce

Hi, guys -

During the last 24 hours, two classified ads have shown up on the forum. I have deleted both of them.

Musicplayer.com has a specific area where classified ads are supposed to be posted. I would greatly appreciate it if all classified ads could please be posted there, and not here.

This applies to all classified ads, even if you're not the seller.

Thanks,

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by midirat:

Inasmuch as A6s are hard to find at the moment I thought perhaps I might have been doing someone a favor by indicating where one could be found...

Understood.

However, I'm afraid that I haven't got the luxury of picking and choosing - either we allow classifieds, or we don't; and, since I just deleted one yesterday, it didn't seem right for me to leave yours regardless of the motivation.

Thanks for understanding,

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Originally posted by steadyb:

For Sale: (sorry, it's top secret)

...if interested please call - n/a

offer expires...I can't tell you.

Now that's a classified ad.

http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/biggrin.gif ... good one !!

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

FOR YOUR EYES ONLY

http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/wink.gif

Speaking of classified, did you hear that the British are mad at Bush for mentioning that SAS forces were in Afghanistan? The Ministry of Defense NEVER, EVER talks about the SAS, and they weren't too happy when a bloody Texan overlooked this little rule. What a happy world it is!!

Hmm, this thread just reminded me of that old poster of Nixon when his, um, trustworthyness was starting to be questioned. The caption read: "Would you buy a used car from this man?"

...err, guess you had to be there...

P.S. Does it count if you give gear away for free? http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/wink.gif

Originally posted by dansouth@yahoo.com:

FOR YOUR EYES ONLY

http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/wink.gif

Speaking of classified, did you hear that the British are mad at Bush for mentioning that SAS forces were in Afghanistan? The Ministry of Defense NEVER, EVER talks about the SAS, and they weren't too happy when a bloody Texan overlooked this little rule. What a happy world it is!!

BTW - I was talking to someone at work today, and apparently our National Security Agency has "reserves" like our armed forces... I can hear it now: "Sorry guys, I can't gig with you this weekend because I've got to go solve puzzles and encode stuff with my reserve buddies."

Originally posted by PatAzz:

BTW - I was talking to someone at work today, and apparently our National Security Agency has "reserves" like our armed forces... I can hear it now: "Sorry guys, I can't gig with you this weekend because I've got to go solve puzzles and encode stuff with my reserve buddies."

I'll bet those are the weenies who had those Cheerios decoder rings when we were kids.

Originally posted by steadyb:

For Sale: (sorry, it's top secret)

...if interested please call - n/a

offer expires...I can't tell you.

Now that's a classified ad.

And I bet 10 seconds after I leave with the gear, it explodes. I've bought gear like that. Fortunately I know which end to hold a soldering iron.

Archived