Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Products I would like to see

SFOracle

Okay - I already mentioned the gigasampler streaming huge samples from DVD-ROM in a hardware synth, but why stop there?

The other thing I havn't see yet is sort of a combination of a Midi hub, SoundDiver like software and a sequencer in a box with user programable presets. I'm thinking of a performance (not studio) oriented device that allows you to plug all your midi devices into it, and to store preset "scenes" for all your keyboards and rack modules and quickly recall them using user programable preset buttons. Throw in a sequencer (just the player/recorder with no edit/programming functions which are better done on a PC and downloaded to the box) and you have everything you need for a gig without having to take a laptop on stage. Add an external Zip drive to save/load setups and a USB port to connect to your computer (which does all the programming) and that's about it.

Any other ideas?

Don.

Our country is not the only thing to which we owe our allegiance. It is also owed to justice and to humanity. Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong: James Bryce

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hammond B3 with helium filled cavities in the legs and body so that it weighs only 15lbs., allowing you to easily take it to gigs, and lift it in and out of your vehicle by yourself. With matching Leslie. Finally, a real B3 at the gig without the trip to the chiropractor the next day.

Originally posted by steadyb:

A Hammond B3 with helium filled cavities in the legs and body so that it weighs only 15lbs., allowing you to easily take it to gigs, and lift it in and out of your vehicle by yourself. With matching Leslie. Finally, a real B3 at the gig without the trip to the chiropractor the next day.

That is too funny, Casey.

"Let It Be!"

Archived