Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Christina Aguilera & Keith Richards swap bodies

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL! This is from Keef myths page: [b]Claim:[/b]: Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards beat a heroin addiction by having his [i]body[/i] replaced at a Swiss medical clinic. Status: This is one of the more amusing myths still heard today. It began when Keith was trying to get off heroin in the mid/late 70's and lived in Switzerland for a short period of time. Rumors were fueled in 1978 by an unaired skit on the tv show Saturday Night Live where Keith stated that "Every February I have to go to Switzerland to get my [i]body[/i] changed." :D -luuker

Wow you just fulfilled two of my life dreams. 1.To be on the cover of the Rolling Stone!! 2.To squeeze Christinas boob's. Hey if I got that body transplant I could start a new band and call it "Vincent Vanho".

Jotown:)

"It's all good: Except when it's Great"

Does that mean if you transplanted Whitney Houston's head onto Gene Pitney's body you'd wind up with.... WHITNEY PITNEY!!!!!!!! :confused: :eek: :freak:
"WARNING!" - this artificial fruit juice may contain traces of REAL FRUIT!!

[quote]Originally posted by luuker: [b]Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards beat a heroin addiction by having his [i]body[/i] replaced at a Swiss medical clinic.[/b][/quote]As I remember it he was having his [b]blood[/b] changed. Supposedly having a transfusion to replace all your blood would eliminate herion addiction. Sly :cool:
Whasineva ehaiz, ehissgot ta be Funky!

Yeah the myth is that Keith had all of his blood changed. The reality is there are a lot easier and safer ways to kick heroin. Keith did go to a Swiss clinic to clean up, but it was not via a blood change! The myth was started by a disgruntled former employee/buddy of Keith who was pissed off because Keith fired him, and wrote a book called "Up And Down with the Rolling Stones" which contains a lot of National Enquirer style half truths. No one else has ever backed up the "blood transfusion" story. Those photos are sick BTW Bunny - but funny as hell! :D

Does that piercing chart show the hole that she has in her head? I posted this on another forum. I checked out the Rolling Stone interview. If you read it you will see that she is a complete frickin' idiot. Not just nasty, but skank nasty stupid.

Jotown:)

"It's all good: Except when it's Great"

[quote]Originally posted by Jotown: [b]Does that piercing chart show the hole that she has in her head? I posted this on another forum. I checked out the Rolling Stone interview. If you read it you will see that she is a complete frickin' idiot. Not just nasty, but skank nasty stupid.[/b][/quote]Agreed!

Archived