Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Keyboard Mag

IanD

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'll come about every 28 days and you will probably get very irritable and impossible to live with a few days before it gets there. Then you will become overly involved with it for a few days and things will get back to normal within a week.

I'm not a subscriber, but I couldn't avoid making joke...

my apologies,

BD

"With the help of God and true friends I've come to realize, I still have two strong legs and even wings to fly" Gregg Allman from "Ain't Wastin Time No More"

Originally posted by Blues Disciple:

It'll come about every 28 days and you will probably get very irritable and impossible to live with a few days before it gets there. Then you will become overly involved with it for a few days and things will get back to normal within a week.

I'm not a subscriber, but I couldn't avoid making joke...

my apologies,

BD

Yeah ,but you are absolutely right. Casey

"Let It Be!"

That reminds me:

I have a nearly complete set of Keyboard Magazines from 1976 up until last month. There are only one or two issues from 1995 missing. They come in 3-ring binders and I am thinking of possibly selling the whole lot. Anyone intereted should contact me. Considering offers.

I am in no hurry to sell these, but if the right offer comes along, will entertain that offer. Take the offer out to a good restaurant, maybe a movie. Possibly some dancing. In any event, all offers will be entertained.

Makes a wonderful library to impress your friends with . . or good, solid sound-proofing that doubles as structural reinforcement to your studio . . lovely paperweights . . . and good reading.

Oh yeah? That's fine for you, you're an accepted member of the entertainment community. What about me? What about Igor? Marginalized by Hollywood yet again. I want my Mummy . . .

Archived