Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Help with posting

Slowly

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean... maybe you mean how to avoid the horizontal scroll bar that appears in messages with one long line without spaces? I don't think you can alter the other person post to make it fit in your screen...

Or you were asking a different thing?

blue.

This message has been edited by Blue on 09-16-2001 at 10:56 AM

= blue =

Originally posted by Blue:

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean... maybe you mean how to avoid the horizontal scroll bar that appears in messages with one long line without spaces?

you mean like this?

I don't think you can alter the other person post to make it fit in your screen...

Or like this?

Or you were asking a different thing?

blue.

This is a test

Jazzman http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/cool.gif

This message has been edited by Blue on 09-16-2001 at 10:56 AM

No, no, wait again... maybe this is not a tv program... I think I understand what jazzman understood (a bit complicated to understand anyway). Maybe what kcbass was asking for was to do something like this:

Hi people I need some help with my new instrument

Then I would answer: yes go ahead, ask your questions!

my new instrument is a flute, but it has no holes so I can't play it

Again, I would answer here: hey go find a flute forum, this one is dedicated to keyboard, not to holeless flute owners!

If that's it, you must only use

[b*] before the quoted part, and [/quote*][/b*] after the quoted part (remove the *).
= blue =

Originally posted by Blue:

No, no, wait again... maybe this is not a tv program... I think I understand what jazzman understood (a bit complicated to understand anyway). Maybe what kcbass was asking for was to do something like this:

Again, I would answer here: hey go find a flute forum, this one is dedicated to keyboard, not to holeless flute owners!

If that's it, you must only use

[b*] before the quoted part, and [/quote*][/b*] after the quoted part (remove the *).

Thats close to what I`, talking about. Be careful Blue. Where I come from all males have a flute with no holes. Casey

"Let It Be!"

Originally posted by kcbass:

Thats close to what I`, talking about. Be careful Blue. Where I come from all males have a flute with no holes. Casey

you really got me! But it's not THAT rare - many males have flutes popping in and out of their bodies where you would less expect them...

http://www.presser.com/images/c-schickele-flute.jpg

PS - Well it might not be a flute, but it's a wind instrument after all...

------------------

= blue =

This message has been edited by Blue on 09-16-2001 at 04:32 PM

= blue =

By the way, I made a mistake... I suppose the ubb tags should always be nested and not overlapping, so it should be like this:

[b*] (whatever... blah blah blah) [/b*] [/quote*]

Again, don't forget to remove the "*" signs (I put them to avoid the tags being rendered by the UBB forum).

Sorry for the error.

------------------

= blue =

= blue =

Originally posted by kcbass:

nevermind

As an album, I actually feel it is overrated.

This message has been edited by kcbass on 09-16-2001 at 02:33 PM

------------------

www.mp3.com/thirdstoreystory

Archived