Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Bin Laden...

midispaceho

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That makes two of us. He was reported several weeks ago to have made some comment about an "unprecedented attack on American interests".

So there you have it. Like our president said, there can be no distinction between the terrorists and those who harbor them. So if Afghanistan is hiding this parasite, I'd say we hit them in a way that makes Desert Storm look like a pea-shooting fight! It's the only thing those rag-heads understand.

As for the victims and their families and friends, God bless you all. You're in my prayers tonight.

Peace all,

Steve

><>

Steve

Originally posted by SWBuck1074@aol.com:

That makes two of us. He was reported several weeks ago to have made some comment about an "unprecedented attack on American interests".

So there you have it. Like our president said, there can be no distinction between the terrorists and those who harbor them. So if Afghanistan is hiding this parasite, I'd say we hit them in a way that makes Desert Storm look like a pea-shooting fight! It's the only thing those rag-heads understand.

As for the victims and their families and friends, God bless you all. You're in my prayers tonight.

Peace all,

Steve

I'm all for blowing up who ever is responsible. But lets not forget they kicked Russia in the butte over there. Are we really good? I hope. I pray. Casey

"Let It Be!"

Archived