Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

GIVE BLOOD!

joegerardi

There is going to be an overwhelming need for whole blood in the immediate future. It is imperative for those of you that can, to donate blood both now, and as soon as you can in the future.
Setup: Korg Kronos 61, Roland XV-88, Korg Triton-Rack, Motif-Rack, Korg N1r, Alesis QSR, Roland M-GS64 Yamaha KX-88, KX76, Roland Super-JX, E-Mu Longboard 61, Kawai K1II, Kawai K4.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by joegerardi:

There is going to be an overwhelming need for whole blood in the immediate future. It is imperative for those of you that can, to donate blood both now, and as soon as you can in the future.

Hit the bank on my way to work this morning. Casey

"Let It Be!"

I got turned away because they were too overcrowded. I'm going back tomorrow. Fortunately, there's a Red Cross center a mile from my house, so after I'm done passing out 2 or 3 times, I can walk home.
Setup: Korg Kronos 61, Roland XV-88, Korg Triton-Rack, Motif-Rack, Korg N1r, Alesis QSR, Roland M-GS64 Yamaha KX-88, KX76, Roland Super-JX, E-Mu Longboard 61, Kawai K1II, Kawai K4.

I've donated many times, but I have a sort-of-dumb question:

Does giving blood on the west coast help them out on the east coast?

Nord Stage 88, Roland XP80, Barbetta Amps, and a bunch of stuff gathering dust in the corner.

Definitely! Once the planes are allowed to fly again, there will be shipments of blood going straight to the east coast. Run, don't walk. There will be long lines, but try to go at a less busy time of day.

It's the best way to help from a long distance. Go do it!

Peace all,

Steve

><>

Steve

Archived