Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I'm afraid Wewus, your picture is too disgusting.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Brakka: [b]Rikia's avatar reminds me of... ...no, I won't say it :D :D I voted "A" though, and that's a hint. ;) [/b][/quote]LOL!!! Well after careful deliberation, I also selected "A" out of the long list. It sure was a tough call.

So you're all afraid of PinHead aren't you? You're afraid one night you'll be sitting there watching TV or lying in bed and [b]BAM[/b] , fish hooks on chains come flying out the walls and start stretching your flesh in every possible direction. [i]That's gonna leave a mark.[/i]

Anyway, if the Hellraiser crew had a fight with those flying balls from Phantasm and the Tall Man ... who would win? Michael Myers Vs. Freddie Kruger? Damian vs. that girl from The Excorcist? I need to know.
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

[quote]Originally posted by Rog The Impaler: [b]Anyway, if the Hellraiser crew had a fight with those flying balls from Phantasm and the Tall Man ... who would win? Michael Myers Vs. Freddie Kruger? Damian vs. that girl from The Excorcist? I need to know.[/b][/quote]Pinhead would just rip the crap out of The Tall Man and the flying ball. They might get a few swipes in but that would be over pretty quick. Krueger would totally whip Myers ass. Did you know they are filming right now a movie called Jason meets Freddie or something like that? I kid you not. Final match-Damian vs. Linda Blair, come on, she's his bitch. A short match.

[quote]Originally posted by PinheadWewus: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Rog The Impaler: [b]Anyway, if the Hellraiser crew had a fight with those flying balls from Phantasm and the Tall Man ... who would win? Michael Myers Vs. Freddie Kruger? Damian vs. that girl from The Excorcist? I need to know.[/b][/quote]Pinhead would just rip the crap out of The Tall Man and the flying ball. They might get a few swipes in but that would be over pretty quick. Krueger would totally whip Myers ass. Did you know they are filming right now a movie called Jason meets Freddie or something like that? I kid you not. Final match-Damian vs. Linda Blair, come on, she's his bitch. A short match.[/b][/quote]Alright clever guy ... Pinhead vs. Krueger?
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

Keep it wewus. Just want to say hi to the Rain girl :) Unlike you though, Ms. Rain, I haven't played any heavy stuff in the last few years. :( Too many people around here are interested in either the nu-metal, or that mallcore $hit! My ideal heavy sound isn't nearly as dark as yours, but it's definitely not the mainstream thang either. At least the new band I'm playing in doesn't do cheesy cover songs. :) Well, they're still cover songs, but at least nothing silly... Later

Archived