Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

controller midied to xp30

pianoguy

Hi, I am Bobby and I am the proud owner of a XP30 and I only have one challenge: when I midi controller (Fatar SL880) to the XP30's midi input, the volume pedal overides the palette feature. I like the palette feature which allows me to adj volume of each of 4 tones in a performance (real time). Same problem if I hook vol pedal directly to the xp30. I can turn receive vol. off on ea of the tones in the xp30 but then the palette feature won't work at all. My controller (Fatar SL880) drives a SC55 soundCanvas module so I get its additional polyphony but in addition I need to drive XP30 for layering etc. If any Midi Guru's out there have a solution I would really appreciate the help. Thanks in advance. BTW I love my XP30 I've had it bout a mo. (it replaced my old U20) and it is a great board for horns,strings and organ. I've got the 60'S 70'S keyboards exp. board and it Rocks. I also want to get Kurzweil MicroPiano module to improve on the soundcanvas sound I am comfortable with (only 299), does anyone no if it is good or not?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived