Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Problem synchronizing a loop sampler to Sonar in midi Sync (Sonar being master)

Hi, I am desperately trying to sync my ZOOM st 224 sampletrak to SONAR with no success : The Sampletrak has only a midi input, so I have plugged the midi cable in it, coming from the midi out of my Midiman/Midisport 4x4 interface. I've Set Sonar as the master by checking the "Clock/internal from Sonar", and setting the Sampletrak as the slave. I've Tried various options for midi channel(1, 10, 16, 2, 3, whatever ....) Nothing happens : Sonar plays on its own, without launching my Zoom sampletrak which remains desperately inactive.... (for info, I 've been able to sync my Zoom Sampletrak to a Fostex VF16 multitrack in less than 10 seconds ....) Please help me :cry: Alex

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sous "Options > Project," fait bien sur de faire le selection "Transmit MIDI Start/Stop/Continue/Clock." Possiblement, c'est aussi necessaire de selecter "Transmit MMC." Dites-nous si c'est la solution...

Thanks for your answer Craig, as usual. Upon your suggestion, I went back last night to my settings, and finally found out that in the midi sync option, I had not selected the right midi output port, which was "3" on my system, because I thought this option was actually meant to select a midi channel ... Je le saurai pour la prochaine fois (I'll know it next time). Alex

Archived