Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Let's hear it!!! Post your music here!

Dave Bryce

Balthazar is total "Brill"! I reall y dig the atmosphere it paints and the use of pulse patches. What axe did compose that on?

I guess you're asking me, since Balthazar is one of the pieces on my site...?

If so, believe it or not it was built on an Alesis QS8 using mostly sounds from the VIntage Synths QCard.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

• 2 weeks later...
Here's a couple songs from my tribute band. Recorded at the FOH board at a show a couple weeks ago.

Playlist.com

Keep that stuff away from Neal Schon!

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Ok....

Just found this in my way-back file. Digging through some old boxes I found a cassette with a couple originals I recorded back in 1985...yes, 25 years ago..ouch.

This one is a song called Fire Within. Total early 80's cheesy pop tune.

Please forgive the noisy recording. I don't have the master and the cassette was well worn when I transferred it to my computer.

The keys on the tape are a Yamaha CS80 and a DX7 that the little studio in Tucson had.

Fire Within

David

Gig Rig:Roland Fantom 08 | Roland Jupiter 80

• 2 weeks later...

EscapeRocks...that was great! Like steppin' back in time. Dug it.

Thanks! Yeah, when I popped it in my old cassette player it brought back all kinds of fun/interesting memories of that era.

David

Gig Rig:Roland Fantom 08 | Roland Jupiter 80

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good Lord Linwood. Cool organ solo. Is the organ solo for voiceover? Exactly 1 minute eh. Wow.

What note is 'from the old country to your fam-i-LY'? The #11? Pleasant little rub there.

Kawai C-60 Grand Piano : Hammond A-100 : Hammond SK2 : Yamaha CP4 : Yamaha Montage 7 : Moog Sub 37

My latest album: Funky organ, huge horn section

https://bobbycressey.bandcamp.com/album/cali-native

Is that the funniest shit you've ever heard or what? Ryan (singer) and I were crackin' up by the time we got to this one. Yea, I guess that is the #11. A vo will go over the solo, so I might take the solo out of it, but I couldn't resist playing just for the goof.

Here is a link to my BandCamp page...

http://atomicshadow.bandcamp.com/

I have three pieces up there that are 100% Roland Gaia. My Atomic Shadow stuff is decidedly of an experimental nature. There is also a link to my Project Berna stuff. All available for download in any format for free.

I also have a FB page at...

www.facebook.com/AtomicShadow

Sorry to do this, but I cracked myself up with this one this morning...w/cheese piled high

hit it

...that's VB3, btw

Wow Linwood - great stuff.

-Mike Martin

Casio

Mike Martin Photography Instagram Facebook

The Big Picture Photography Forum on Music Player Network

The opinions I post here are my own and do not represent the company I work for.