Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

FYI New Soft Sampler Updates

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been playing with the HALion import function on Kontakt, and it seems really effective. I tested it with my Technoid Guitars CDs, because (not surprisingly!) I know them really well. It's a kick to be able to add the Tone Machine and other Kontakt effects. As to HALion, it just seems lot more stable and well-behaved. Also, it's working flawlessly in Sonar with Fxpansion's VST-DX adapter. So yeah, it's been a fun evening!

[quote][i]Originally posted by Anderton:[/i] I've been playing with the HALion import function on Kontakt, and it seems really effective.[/quote]Hmm... So a HALion owner such as myself might use HALion's superior import ability to migrate my large Akai & E-mu libraries into HALion. Then I could purchase the competitive upgrade for the (in many ways) otherwise superior Kontakt from Native Instruments and import my new HALion Akai & E-mu libraries into Kontakt. Did that make sense? :D Thanks for the heads up [b]Craig[/b]! Best, Geoff BTW, is it just me, or does anyone else here find Steinberg's site unusually difficult to navigate?

Enthusiasm powers the world.

Craig Anderton's Archiving Article

[quote] [b]BTW, is it just me, or does anyone else here find Steinberg's site unusually difficult to navigate?[/b] [/quote]Yes! It's terrible. One time i just wanted some info on The Grand. After finally finding it, i wanted a little more info, maybe an mp3 example, or a pdf brochure. Nothing on Steinberg's site, had to look elsewhere.

Archived