Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Request for Keyboard Magazine article on Bill Leeb (if they read this forum...)

Hey Keyboard Magazine, how about a nice long article about Bill Leeb of Delerium, Front Line Assembly, and many, many other bands?

Bill Leeb is, at least in my opinion, one of the absolute best producers in the business. To consider this statement just listen to any of the last three Delerium albums: Semantic Spaces, Karma, and Poem. Karma and Poem are better produces than Semantic Spaces, I would say, but all three are most excellent.

I would love to learn about how he makes music, what kinds of equipment he uses, how he made some of his more interesting lines, etc. His music is so beautiful and well-produced, I have a hard time believing it wouldn't make for a great article.

Thanks in advance...

Jake

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a big Leeb/Fulber article on FLA in Keyboard some years back. The funny thing was that in the following issue, I remember some guy wrote in to rant on about how NOBODY listens to that kind of industrial anymore and why is Keyboard wasting space on this "old stuff", etc etc.

And in the latest Keyboard in the article on EBM/Industrial, FLA/Delerium gets mentioned as one of the current driving forces in the genre.

M Peasley

Archived