Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New to forum: first post

Hehe I was offline for a couple months when this entertaining thread came along. Thanks to soapbox in the Keyboard forum for

mentioning it.

Love it when you guys do the spam thingy. ;)

William F. Turner

Songwriter

turnersongs

Sometimes the truth is rude...

tough shit... get used to it.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After watching this for a day plus, I had to throw in my dos centavos worth.

Boy am I glad I didn't throw out a link to my stuff. You guys can be tough. 'Course I kinda figured that out after reading a few posts before tossing my first one out to the dogs. Maybe, Scott"Steve", you shoulda done that first. eh?

Best reading I've had in a while.

I never done that before...

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Originally posted by coaster:

hey lets dig up squirrel face terrywhile were at it!

squirrel face terry! LOL! you pulled one out there, coaster :D

i envision you saying it like dennis miller:

"yeah babe, it's like, let's just dig up squirrel face terry while were at it! c'mon!"

http://members.aol.com/thisnite/52.gif

I cannot believe this thread grew to 200+ posts and 7 pages!! Geeze!

Spammers BEWARE!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :eek:

"Meat is the only thing you need beside beer! Big hunks of meat and BEER!!...Lots of freakin' BEER."

"Hey, I'm not Jesus Christ, I can't turn water into wine. The best I can do is turn beer into urine." Zakk Wylde

http://www.hepcnet.net/bbssmilies/super.gif

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15_1_109.gif

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by Sjones_Bodyguard:

I bet you little wannabe's don't even play music, you just jerk off to each other's posts, you little zip poppin faggots.

you're not fooling anybody- we all know it's you, Curve.

now let this thread drift back down to the depths where it belongs.

I got a link to this thread from another forum where Scott is a regular member.

The forum members at this other forum all know Scott, and are generally indignant that this could happen to him.

Yes, sometimes he seems to have a chip on his shoulder, but he is possibly one of the nicest people that I have ever encountered. His posts do promote his music, but it is worth listening to. (I have only listened to a couple because I'm on dial up).

His replies to posts on songwriting and theory are amazing. He is a worthwhile member on any forum - and the voice of reason at times.

Edited the post to remove the link and the name of the other forum - don't want to start forum wars.

My God you guys have started a war with a rival forum. Some have infiltrated but luckily most couldn't figure out how to register. That's a good sign. Should we try to take their server out or what? Spam them? I say hit em now and hit em hard! OK I'm calling for internet silence let's go to private messaging.

Originally posted by wager47:

Originally posted by Sjones_Bodyguard:

I bet you little wannabe's don't even play music, you just jerk off to each other's posts, you little zip poppin faggots.

you're not fooling anybody- we all know it's you, Curve.

now let this thread drift back down to the depths where it belongs.

Nah....this ain't Curve. Nope. No way. It's coming from Harmony Central

Please, no forum wars.

Harmony-central is too big already, we have enough trouble with interforum wars without getting into intraforum wars. (many of us have actually retreated into a corner of harmony central and won't venture into the main forums).

The original post on harmony-central is deleted - so you shouldn't get any new infiltrators.

Archived