Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New to forum: first post

Originally posted by KHAN:

Actually, I break in to your pad when nobody is home and sit on all the furniture. :eek:

By the way, you might want to think about getting a new hair brush. :P

Thank goodness that the toilet seats were spared! ;)

The Black Knight always triumphs!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shhhh.... Neil is suffering from advanced Schizophrenia. (See Dan South's explanation of Me, Myself and I HERE ). He thinks he is all three. I suspect he is also sparky and lakersrule but I can't prove it. :D

Ok.... c'mon guys! It's a joke. I had to create the other thread to pretend there was some validity to this, but that's all it was. How funny it would be if I'd said only I had booted you, 'rold. NOT. I put as many smiley's as I could into it.

But attempting to peg me as sparky or lakersrule... that's just evil, KHAN. I have never, nor will I ever in the future, post under any screenname that obscures who I am. I've never hidden my real name, nor have I posted anything under another screenname.

Anyway, I'm a transplanted Chicagoan, living in Nashville. Bears rule, Cubs rule, Titans rule... (uhh... the game just ended, so I guess that last one will be hard back up! :rolleyes: ) Never the Lakers.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Originally posted by fantasticsound:

Ok.... c'mon guys! It's a joke. I had to create the other thread to pretend there was some validity to this, but that's all it was. How funny it would be if I'd said only I had booted you, 'rold. NOT. I put as many smiley's as I could into it.

OK - PHEW! Damn that was a scary thought :eek:

Thanks for the clarification :)

Peace,

Harold

meh

Originally posted by 'rold:

OK - PHEW! Damn that was a scary thought :eek:

Thanks for the clarification :)

Peace,

Harold

No prob, 'rold. Sorry it didn't translate as it was meant. I think this thread is cursed. :(:eek:

I've never heard anything but nice or interesting posts from you.

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

No prob, 'rold. Sorry it didn't translate as it was meant.

No problem, man - another fine example of how hard it is to get sarcasm across the web properly.. :)

I think this thread is cursed. :(:eek: .

I'm starting to think that myself!

I've never heard anything but nice or interesting posts from you.

Damn, you must have missed all the posts I made re: religion, terrorism, politics, etc...or am I just not as much of a jerk as I thought? :P Nah, I probably am :D

Thanks again!

Peace,

Harold

meh

But attempting to peg me as sparky or lakersrule... that's just evil, KHAN. I have never, nor will I ever in the future, post under any screenname that obscures who I am. I've never hidden my real name, nor have I posted anything under another screenname.

Neil, you got it wrong man. I was one of the guys that got your joke. Apparently you didn't get mine. (notice the big green smiley).

------------------

KHAN ( misunderstood :( )

So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

Neil, you got it wrong man. I was one of the guys that got your joke. Apparently you didn't get mine. (notice the big green smiley).

Hey, Khan! Is there a smiley with a big, green booger coming out of its nose? I'd love to post that in cases where I don't get (or like) a joke. Something like this...

Hey Man! That's SNOT very funny! :biggreenboogersmiley:

Anyway, you can do some research and get back to me... :)

BTW, how's that five-string behaving?

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: Dan South ]

Originally posted by Dan South:

Thank goodness that the toilet seats were spared! ;)

Where did you get that idea? :eek:

Hey, Khan! Is there a smiley with a big, green booger coming out of its nose? I'd love to post that in cases where I don't get (or like) a joke. Something like this...

Hey Man! That's SNOT very funny! :biggreenboogersmiley:

Anyway, you can do some research and get back to me...

Surprisingly (and thankfully), I've never seen a biggreenboogersmiley

BTW, how's that five-string behaving?

Like Buttah!!!! :D:D:D

Originally posted by Anderton:

I think in a few days I'll delete this thread as it contributes little, if anything, to the existing knowledge base.

Well, I don't think it contributes "little, if anything." It's like those films of accidents that we saw in drivers' ed. It's hideous, and you can't look away. This thread sends an important and indelible message. It should be required reading for newbies.

Hey Man! That's SNOT very nice!

But it IS pretty f---in' FUNNY!

:D:D:D:D:D

Oh, my! I go away for a few days, and I come back to find everyone on SSS sucking laughing gas. What a riot!

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: Dan South ]

------------------

KHAN ( misunderstood :( )

Glad to hear it, Khan. Yes, I misunderstood. I shoulda known better, coming from you. :o:D

It's all good.

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

ahhhh... that was brilliant coaster, this whole thread is like a, well Dan said it;

Well, I don't think it contributes "little, if anything." It's like those films of accidents that we saw in drivers' ed. It's hideous, and you can't look away. .....

what a brilliant smilie, just about wet myself then...ooopss...

peace,

natty http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/fk/butterfly.gif

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: natty fred ]

Although this thread causes severe discomfort to many who are unlucky enough to come in contact with it, The thread itself is in no discomfort, and it would be ethically wrong to prematurely end it's meaningless existence. I can not condone such an action.

----------------------

Dr. Kevorkian

MY LIFE

I keep reading Curve's post and it still tears me up. You have to admit that is one off the funniest posts ever. It is unfortunate for Scott that he had to be the one to set Curve up like that, but some times you have to be the straight man.

This thread should be a keeper for comedy factor alone.

Steve Powell - Bull Moon Digital

www.bullmoondigital.com

I keep reading Curve's post and it still tears me up. You have to admit that is one off the funniest posts ever. It is unfortunate for Scott that he had to be the one to set Curve up like that, but some times you have to be the straight man.

This thread should be a keeper for comedy factor alone.

--------------------

Steve Powell

I don't think it's funny at all. I think it's despicable, and I am deeply offended.

I think if Steve Powell's sense of humor is indicative of the crass tastelessness posessed of the members of this forum, then you should all rot in hell.

I am not the least bit amused.

I am vexed. It vexes me that so much glee can be had by so many over so little.

I will not forget this slight against human dignity. I will not. I never will. I won't.

I at the very least should deserve to collect a broadcast royalty for every time it is re-read for base and simplistic joy of harm to others. (Does that make sense?)

I will stop there. I will not comment anymore on this manner. I mean matter. For every time I do, I afford to it a dignity to which it does not deserve to have.

Does anyone just want to talk about music? My music? Please?

I await your attention.

Eric

Eric Vincent (ASCAP)

www.curvedominant.com

Originally posted by Curve Dominant:

Does anyone just want to talk about music? My music? Please?

I await your attention.

Eric

OK. Your music sucks. http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/ups/DeNiro/needs_a_shave.gif

Looks like Scott's going to win the (dubious) award for longest running first post ever.

Don't worry, Scott. P. T. Barnum would have approved: "I don't care what you say, just spell the name right." Great publicity! :)

you'll drop it???? FOR REAL, THIS TIME?!!? ....this thread was hilarious, and Curve's post deserves a spot in the musicplayer Hall of Fame. bwahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahhaaahahahaaaaaaahhhaaa

damn, i'm out for a month and i miss all the good posts.

"Los niños escuchan el 'rap'...que les daña el cerebro"

Originally posted by Cereal:

It's a rite of passage Skywalker.

You made it through the forest of Khan

You survived the mines of Curve

Now brace yourself.................

for the valley of ALPHAJERK!!!!!

and then a Jedi Knight you shall be

curve, that was one of the most funny fucking posts i have ever read! LMFAO... gawd damn this turned into a beast of a thread. i bet that lump of coal shoved up steves ass at the beginning of the thread is probably done by now ;)

alphajerk

FATcompilation

"if god is truly just, i tremble for the fate of my country" -thomas jefferson

Archived