Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Printing Graphics on a 100 CD's

There is a method for printing graphics directly on a CD besides CD Neato. Does anyone know what its called & where someone is offering the service in LA area?

Steve

www.seagullphotodesign.com

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by b_3guy:

There is a method for printing graphics directly on a CD besides CD Neato. Does anyone know what its called & where someone is offering the service in LA area?

Thermal Printing and Inkjet Printing. You can have this done professionally or you can purchase the equipment and do the job yourself. If this is a onetime job, have someone else do it for you. If you are going to do this on a regular basis, buy the equipment... it will save you lots of money in the long run.

Thermal printing is the way to go. You can print on standard store-bought CD-R's. Inkjet is cheaper but you have to buy Inkjet printable media. I have both types of printers in my duplication facilities. I prefer Thermal because of the blank media cost and the speed of the printer itself.

You should be able to find plenty of people in the LA area to do this type of job. Check the classified section in the back of your favorite monthly music publications. If you cannot find anyone to do this for you in your area, see www.geocities.com/wavewerks for my pricing. You can e-mail me from there if you would like my assistance. I don't do much out of state work but I'm always willing to help someone in need.

Good luck...

a guy named jeff

www.geocities.com/wavewerks

Jeff Picoult

Wave Werks

digital media solutions

www.wavewerks.com

Archived