Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Gateway Laptop

Hello All,

I'm considering getting a top-of-the-line Gateway laptop. I know, Dell's are great etc...but I've already leased several Gateways and it's easy for me to keep the lease going...etc...

Any considerations I should know about??

Thanks

Tom Bitondo

Tom

Nord Electro 5D, Modal Cobalt 8, Yamaha upright piano, numerous plug-ins...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PC World runs a Top 100 section each month with the top 10 notebooks, top 10 desktops, top 10 graphics cards, modems, etc. Actually the subjects change from month to month (like they don't do CD-Rs every month) but they always seem to have notebooks in there.

Gateway usually gets at least a couple notebooks in there, along with Dell. As I remain a confirmed Mac enthusiast for laptops, I'm not too much into the Windows laptop scene, so all I have to go by is anecdotal evidence and reviews published in magazines. Maybe someone here can give you more info.

I've used Gateway's at work, and have had two at home, with no problems. Their tech support will help you as long as you own it. There is one guy on a different account here at work who won't order and support anything but Gateway for his account.
There are two theories about arguing with a woman. Neither one works.

Originally posted by analogman1@aol.com:

Hello All,

I'm considering getting a top-of-the-line Gateway laptop...

Tom Bitondo

So you are still considering the LapTop? http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/biggrin.gif Great !!!

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Archived