Jump to content

Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

TRS to RCA adapters?

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if I understand the question correctly, but I assume you want to change the RCA out from unbalanced to balanced, so you can run balanced lines. Correct?


If so, you have a couple easy options. Get an unbalanced-to-transformer transformer (if you're not terribly concerned about audio quality, Radio Shack has 'em: otherwise, pay $50 - $80 for a high-end type, like Jensen). You'll probably need an RCA phono to 1/4" mono adapter - not a big deal.


You can also build an active stage to deliver an inverted output. This would be a simple project for a do-it-yourself, but only if you're into this kind of thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...