Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

mp.3 ver. min disk

I was useing a mindisk recorder for playing out you know like a side man now that I see the portable mp.3 players that play cds containing mp.3 files. I'm thinking of switching. Here's how I'd do it Down load midi files of the songs I want to do then edit them in roland vsc program muting all channels but the one's I want to keep then record them into DP.as an auto file save and convert them into mp.3 files with sound jam and burn them to cd with toast . I know it sounds like a real pain but its not .What you get is hundreds of song to play with on one cd and a little player.Any one have any more ideas on this

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>What you get is hundreds of song to play with on one cd and a little player.Any one have any more ideas on this <<

I use a Minidisc on stage, but more as a sampler than as a backup band. I like that it can hold really long passages or spoken parts, and be brought in and out. Minidisc has a lot of nice ordering, marking, and naming features...not sure if the MP3 players have that.

Archived