Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

are FRO's the thing again?

not tryin' to ruffle, but after 15 years of not see'en em, in the last four days ive seen four or five dudes sporting fro's.

dam, they look COOL.

i wish i could have a fro, i'd do it in a sec!

i'm tired of all this racism thing, can't we all talk about this stuff without ruffl'en?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by coaster:

i wish i could have a fro, i'd do it in a sec!

I also wish you could. I would certaily fly across the Atlantic just to watch you do it in JUST A SEC. I wonder how this would be like...something like hair popcorn, perhaps?

JoseC (Amazed)

P.S. Sorry, I couldn´t help it.

It's the whole 70s revival thing...first were the bellbottoms my teenage daughter had to have...now the 'Fros. I guess I oughta let my sideburns grow and rid myself of this goatee that's so...so NINETIES... Next thing it's a powder blue leisure suit...

(Obnoxious falsetto)

"Well, you can tell by the way I use my wok, I'm a Chinese cook, no time to talk..."

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

the 70's rehash has been around for a while, they are trying to get the 80's to come back in the fashion industry [or so my wife tells me] GAWD, anything but the 80's. they are even running jordashe jean cummercials again. wheres the old navy ad with spicolli?

well i will say that i've been recording a LOT of 70's ish bands. the brown sound distortion. [and isnt heckno just disco rehashed?]

alphajerk

FATcompilation

"if god is truly just, i tremble for the fate of my country" -thomas jefferson

Archived