Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Need suggestions for low budget pa speakers for...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think just about anything would work fine here. You say "kids"...what age? Later teenagers putting together a first band? Younger teens karaoke-ing to N'Sync? Pre-schoolers singing along with Barney?

Go down to your local music store and listen to a pair of say, Peaveys, Crates, etc. What are you using to power these speakers? Your local music store might be able to set you up with a nice little PA package...mics, powered mixer, and speakers.

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by Tedster:

I think just about anything would work fine here. You say "kids"...what age? Later teenagers putting together a first band? Younger teens karaoke-ing to N'Sync? Pre-schoolers singing along with Barney?

Go down to your local music store and listen to a pair of say, Peaveys, Crates, etc. What are you using to power these speakers? Your local music store might be able to set you up with a nice little PA package...mics, powered mixer, and speakers.

ted, i'm going to use a bogen 35watt pa amp the kids are teenagers(16-18)and maybe later start a garage band.Can i use regular stereo speakers?

thanks

gary

Archived