Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

FYI: Out of the country for a bit

Hi everybody,

If I seem a little slow to respond to your messages, it's because I'll be out of the country for about a week. I'll try to check in as often as possible, but am not sure what the internet connection scene will be like. Meanwhile, feel free to party on!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Anderton:

I'll be out of the country for about a week.

Craig,

Call me if you're in my neck of the woods!

Best regards,

Mats Nermark

Well, I never expected to get a response to this topic! FYI, it was a trip to Zurich for two gigs with Rei$$dorf Force at the Battery Park 2000 festival. I was also there for the introduction of a compilation CD containing a remix of one of my recent tunes, as well as other cool activities.

It was the basic get up around 3 PM, hang out with friends, dinner at 9 PM, go to the club around 11 PM when the scene started heating up, and play/hang/shoot videos until about 6-7AM. There were some really magic moments where the music became almost like a living thing...one two-man act from Zurich was incredible, but there were plenty of highlights, and man, those DJs know how to spin!!! Anyway, I got some cool video footage, I'll find out if the audio is useable when I get home...I'm back from Europe, but have MusicPlayer.com meetings here in New York for the next two days. Then I can get back to my usual level of participation. Can't wait to see what everyone's talking about now...

Yes, it's a terrible burden to spend a weekend listening to cool music, drinking some pretty fine beer, and playing to appreciative audiences. But y'know, someone has to do it . Hey, makes up for some gigs that were less than stellar!!! LOL

Archived